The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, and will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe.
- Churchill Square is operating a one-way system, we kindly ask all customers to keep left
- Our Entrances and Exits are clearly marked in keeping with the one-way system
- Our Centre opening hours are;
- Monday – Saturday, 9am – 6pm
- Sunday 11am – 5pm
- We are only accepting card payments in the car park
- You may see staff and retailers wearing masks, this is both for their safety and yours.
- Customers will find hand sanitiser available at the following locations;
- All customer Entry/exit points
- All customer lift lobbies
- Customer Service desk
- You may be asked to queue outside stores/centre in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- Our toilets are open throughout the centre and we kindly remind customers to follow government guidelines washing their hands regularly for 20 seconds. Please note the toilets will be closed periodically to be cleaned
- Please Remember to wear a face covering when you are in the centre and our stores, to protect yourself and others.
Please view your selected store pages to find out more information on individual store opening times etc.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Churchill Square
Respect Others, Stay Safe.