Lastminute.com Discount voucher terms and conditions
To register the promotional PIN code CHURCHILL2021:
Customers will be given a generic promotion PIN code – “CHURCHILL2021” – and URL for
lastminute.com registration website: https://discount.lastminute.com.
- The PIN code has to be registered by 31/08/2021 in order to receive the voucher code to book their next holiday with lastminute.com.
- Customers are directed to the website (http://discount.lastminute.com/) where they register the generic PIN code and fill in the compulsory fields (name, surname, email address).
- After customers enter this information and click the ‘Register’ button, they will receive an email to the address entered in the form, which will include the discount voucher code of £25 valid to book a Hotel, Flight+Hotel or Train + Hotel on www.lastminute.com ,with all the conditions to use it.
£25 Hotel, Flight+Hotel and Train + Hotel Discount voucher – Terms & Conditions:
How to use a lastminute.com discount voucher to book a Hotel or holiday package (Flight+Hotel) and (Eurostar),:
1) Go to our website www.lastminute.com section “Hotel”, “Flight + Hotel” or “Eurostar” to book a holiday;
2) Search your holiday, specifying your travel criteria;
3) Select the option that best meets your requirements from the search results;
4) On the reservation summary page, complete all relevant passenger details and insert your voucher code in the section “Do you own a discount code (voucher)?”
5) Complete the remaining details and click confirm to Validate your booking.
– The Voucher is only valid for use on our website www.lastminute.com section “Flight + Hotel” to book a holiday;
- A minimum spend of £175 is required to achieve the discount;
– The Voucher is to be used before, and not after 31/12/2021;
– The Voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers.
– The Voucher can be used repeatedly until the credit depletion or it can be integrated with payment by credit card in case of bookings where the price exceeds the value of the voucher;
– The Voucher is always issued in Euros and when used automatically converted into the chosen currency (GBP);
– The Voucher cannot be given to third parties, sold or converted into money. It is not partially or wholly reimbursable, even in case of loss or theft.