“At iSmash our mission is to keep customers connected to the devices they love in order to create a world without #techstress”
We love helping people stay connected. This can mean anything from replacing their front facing camera so they can carry on taking 100 selfies a day, replacing the battery on their phone so they don’t have to face the commute home without any music or replacing the broken screen ruining the memories in their photos app or distracting them from their favourite Netflix show.
We know how important a mobile device is to people and making sure we can repair their technology to the highest standard, quickly and with a friendly smile is how we roll.
For us, being there for them to empathise with them and help them understand the options open to them and then importantly fixing their device is what we’re all about.
If you’re like us, you love connecting with people, helping them to feel at ease when they need it the most and recommending solutions to help them repair their device, protect it in the future and find the right accessories to help fit into their lifestyle.
A career with iSmash is one that will see you working with people who do everything possible to build trust with our customers and each other.
People who have a relentless obsession about the quality of our service and repairs, who maintain simplicity in our actions, words and service to our customers.
If this sounds like you then we should get together and help solve people’s tech stress.
SMART Phone Repair Manager – Brighton Churchill Square
- Up to £27k plus Bonus opportunities
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- 1 extra day holiday for every year you spend with us
- Bonus and Reward schemes
- Quarterly Social team building events
What will you be doing? (These are the specific things you will be doing on a day to day basis)
You must be brilliant at technical repairs and have outstanding people skills. Without our customers, we don’t exist so when those customers need greeting or serving and no one else can help, we don’t wait around, we get on and help them to reduce their tech stress.
As an iSmash Tech Store Manager you will lead, drive and train your team, serve customers, and be accountable for the performance of your service centre. Relationships and communication between everyone in your team and the Support Centre are essential to you being successful in the role.
Specifically, this will mean you will be doing the following:
- First and foremost you will be managing a team in conducting repairs on our customer’s devices. This will include things like replacing batteries, screens, internal flex replacements, replacing cameras
- You will not only fix their device to the incredibly high standards of iSmash, you will also deliver the best service in the world them when they need it most.
- Welcome and help customers that enter our stores whether they need tech support, advice or to purchase an accessory from us.
- Organise and communicate with the team on orders to ensure that customers are kept updated on their order to ensure that they receive excellent customer service.
- Ensure that the repairs work space remains in excellent working order, neat, clean and with all the right tools you need to conduct repairs.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and ensure that the store is a safe working environment at all times.
- Lead the technical team throughout trading.
- Performance manage the team in sales and tech
What type of experience might you have? (These are things we’ll look for in the recruitment process)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience repairing smartphones and tablets either through work directly or for friends and family, specifically it would helpful to have experience already in repairing iPhones, Samsung phones, iPads, and MacBooks).
- A minimum of 1 years experience managing a team
- A passion and curiosity about technology and problem solving
- An engaging communication style, energetic and proactive with an excellent customer focus
- Positive, can-do attitude and friendly persona
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and working under your own initiative
How to be a success?
At iSmash we allow talent to flourish, be brilliant from day one and the founder will know who you are. Deliver against our strategic pillars of Trust, Reach, Choice, Excellence, Quality and People and you will be a trailblazer.
- Gaining our customers Trust which will be measured through NPS, Google review and customer complaints
- Reach as many customers as possible, don’t give away too many discounts to beat revenue targets.
- We will see customers love the Choice you provide them through increased conversion rate and bigger basket sizes.
- Excellence is seen when we don’t lose or waste much.
- Repairs is what we do and essentially, we see Quality in the repair as fundamental to that.
- Our People need to be there for our customers and productive for the business
If you have the following experience and would love to be a part of the iSmash family, please apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you.