We now have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Brighton area at Churchill Square Shopping Centre. This position is based on a 17 hour per week contract paying £9.39 per hour working weekend days. You will be required to provide our customer base with a comprehensive information service on retail and customer facilities available within a busy Shopping Centre and the surrounding Brighton City Centre. You will be expected to create, update and maintain tenant administration records using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
To deliver high quality service to our customers in person, by telephone and by e-mail, as per the Shopping Centre customer service mission statement – “Working together to provide the best possible Customer Experience”.
To provide customers and all other visitors information about and assistance with the following:
- The Shopping Centre facilities and retailers
- Job vacancies in the Shopping Centre.
- Centre car parking information and tariffs.
- Promote and sell the Gift Cards-processes card payments and keep a precise record of sales and transactions
- Forthcoming events within the centre and local area
- Additional services offered by the Shopping Centre, for example Shopmobility.
- Brighton City Centre facilities
- Community services in the locale
- Local transport information and schedules
- Directions to/information about local tourist attractions
- To deal with customers in a professional manner, offering an immediate solution whenever possible to the customer and passing relevant comments to the Centre Management.
- To deal with customer complaints in the same manner as above
Administrative Tasks – Under direction from the Centre Managers.
- To communicate and liaise effectively and accurately all relevant information to Tenants, Centre managers and Security to include:
- Working as part of a team providing customer service support where required.
- Ensuring that information displayed is kept up to date and stocks and supplies of relevant material are re-ordered as appropriate.
- Updating the Job Vacancies list daily.
- Typing, filing and administration to support the operation of the CSD and the Centre Management Team as appropriate.
- Collating and providing feedback to the Centre Management on visitor comments, including written reports.
- Maintaining accurate and computerised databases on all necessary information regarding the centre and other relevant resources.
- Using and maintaining spreadsheets to up-date statistical data and performance monitoring information as required by the Centre Management Team.
- Understanding the building’s unlocking and locking up procedures and assist if necessary
- To assist in emergency situations.
- Managing the photocopying for the tenants.
- Undertake learning and development activities, such as attending training events.
- Work with the Centre Management Team in conducting surveys for the CSD service and similar customer service activities
- Support retailers by developing and building relationships.
- Log and update Centre Faults
- To work alongside colleagues, contractors and customers in a pleasant and co-operative manner
- To wear the uniform provided and maintain the highest standards of personal appearance and professionalism.
- To ensure the CSD desk is well-presented, tidy, looks professional and is welcoming to all customers.
- The items itemised above do not touch on all the issues which may call for your attention, and from time to time you will be expected to complete additional tasks reasonably requested by the Centre Management Team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good Customer Service
- Must have knowledge of writing assignment instructions and process.
- Must be able to respond effectively to urgent customer requests.
- Must have attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adapt to change
- An SIA licence is not required for this role
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year pro rate, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
About the Company
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We operate in over 90 countries. We have a truly global business with large established market positions in developed markets and outstanding positions in fast growing emerging markets. G4S has a unique global footprint, employing more than 570,000 people world-wide, and are the largest security solutions provider in the world.
Apply for this role here https://careers.g4s.com/en/jobs/customer-service-advisor/66584