Permits can take up 3 working days to process once all the required paperwork has been received. This time frame allows sufficient time to review supporting documentation. If this is an emergency repair, call 01273 327 428.
Please supply the items listed below in one email to [email protected] :
- Completed Permit. Click here to download the form. The CHIP document will need to be reviewed before completing. Please email[email protected] if a copy is needed. Pease note, stating ‘As per RAMS’, is insufficient for ‘Equipment to be Used’, Description of the Work’, Significant Risks’, and ‘Risk Controls’. This will result in the permit request being rejected.
- Public Liability Insurance certificate (£10m coverage)
- Employer Liability Insurance certificate (£10m coverage)
- Method Statements (specific to working at Churchill Square)
- Risk Assessment (specific to working at Churchill Square)
- Risk Assessment MUST assess for COVID-19 and the spread of infectious diseases.
- IPAF/PASMA license (if using access equipment)
Please also review the following points:
- Work cannot proceed until a confirmation email is sent confirming the Permit is in Control.
- A permit is not required for any work to be completed solely within tenanted units as long as the work does not affect the centre’s life safety systems or is deemed hazardous. However, you must sign in with our Control team as you will be required to complete a safety induction before starting any work.
- All hot works require a minimum of two persons.
- Transporting items through our mall space (front of house and piazza) must be done out of outside the hours as listed below* and will require an “Access Permit”.
- Any work to be completed within the Landlord’s Demise must have a valid permit in place and must be completed outside the times below*:
Monday – Saturday 8:00am – 6:30pm
Sunday 10:00am – 5:30pm
*These times may vary during bank holidays and the Christmas period.
For more information regarding work permits at Churchill Square please contact [email protected].
Churchill Square Operations Team