Role Overview Responsible for helping to manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service. To maximise sales and establish efficient methods of operation and maximise profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands on role.
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager/Cluster Manager/RM.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner. Required Experience
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Business related qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Working with store KPI’s and towards store targets
- Visual merchandising and commercial awareness to impact business knowledge.
- Flexibility to include evenings and weekends. Required Skills
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills Package Details
- Competitive rate of pay
- Merchandise discount
- Exciting store incentives
- Training and development programmes
- Progression pathways
To apply please email your CV to [email protected] Clearly state the role you are applying for.
**Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are regrettably not able to respond to every one. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.