This is a permanent position in store.
Have you got Animal instincts?
Animal began life back in 1987 with a single product, the hook and loop watch strap. Designed by two surfers, the strap quickly gained recognition within the action sports community for its rugged, functional nature and the Animal name was born. Taking inspiration from its board sports heritage, Animal has expanded to become a leading lifestyle brand. Over the past three decades, the in-house design team has created authentic clothes and accessories, collaborating with riders and artists, while retaining the passion for adventure that started the journey all those years ago.
Reporting to the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for the management of staff, stock, customers and premises to ensure the delivery of outstanding quality customer service that is cost effective, timely and meets company policy requirements, as well as agreed targets, budgets and KPI’s.
- To ensure world-class customer service standards are delivered at all times. Customer service is central to the Animal team and we pride ourselves on having a bespoke customer service training programme to help us be the best on the high street and leave customers with an unforgettable experience.
- Experience of working in a similar environment with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service would be an advantage. Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- To assist the team in ensuring the store maintains the highest of standards at all times.
- To help with all daily operational tasks, including merchandising and delivery.
- To have a high level of brand knowledge and act as a brand ambassador at all times.
- Retail experience in a similar environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the Animal brand, its heritage and history.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have a wide understanding of retail trends.
Applicants must submit a CV in store or online www.animal.co.uk