We are looking to fill one Full Time position on a 33 hour contract and one Part Time position on a 6 hour contract.
The Sales Associate is vital to the success of Sunglass Hut and is an ambassador of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Sales Associate spends time on the sales floor performing all functions relating to Customers Experience and store operations.
As part of Luxottica Group, the world’s largest eyewear company, Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 3000 retail stores. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people. At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Achieves/exceeds individual sales plan by creating an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
- Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify areas of opportunity.
- Partners with Store/Center Manager to maximize sales potential.
- People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
- Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Consistently manages all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
- Executes all operational policies and procedures.
- Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Critical thinking
- Customer Service and/or retail experience
To apply for our full or part time positions hand your CV into store.