Being an ambassador for Tudor, as an Assistant Manager you will be an inspirational and motivational member of the team who will assist the Store Manager to ensure that operating processes and procedures are maintained and continually improved providing a streamlined, customer orientated service. Working with the Store Manager to lead, motivate and develop the team you will be strategic and change orientated and drive this in a consistent manner across your store.
A role model in Store you will have an impressive record of business development and with excellent people skills you will help to drive the business forward; sharing your passion about our fantastic products.
As an Assistant Manager you will act as a support to the Store Manager within the business, providing a link between Head Office, Retail Operations and our customers.
You will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Assisting the Store Manager in leading and motivating the Store team to increase sales and ensure efficiency whilst creating a luxury sales environment
- Reviewing sales figures and putting forward recommendations to drive the business forward
- Competitor analysis
- Driving a high level of customer service
- Assisting with recruitment, performance management and training
- Conducting appraisals and performance reviews alongside the Store Manager
- Continuous development of staff
- Communication of business initiatives
- Adhering to policies and procedures at all times
To apply email your CV to [email protected]