To celebrate the birth of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s second baby, Churchill Square Shopping Centre is offering local mums-to-be the chance to win £500 worth of Churchill Square vouchers.
Expectant mums living in the BN postcode area who are due to give birth in April are invited to take part in a competition to see which local mum has her baby the closest in date and time to that of Kate Middleton’s second royal baby.
The successful mum will win £500 of Churchill Square vouchers to spend in over 70 shops including Mothercare, BHS, Debenhams and H & M Kids.
Two runners up will receive goodie bags from Churchill Square retailers.
Entries need to be submitted by 5th April
Terms & Conditions
• Competition ends Sunday 5th April at 11.59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The promoter is: Churchill Square Shopping Centre
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.churchillsquare.com
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• Churchill Square reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
• Churchill Square is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Churchill Square will contact all entrants once Kate has given birth to find out who has given birth to the closest time/date to Kate. Proof of the baby date of birth will be required.